An unplanned pregnancy can be life changing, but it is not life ending.
There are some tough decisions ahead and you may have some questions.
Pregnancy poses additional challenges for teens:
• I’m not sure we’re even going to stay together.
• I don’t know if I’m ready for a baby right now.
• Is my partner going to blame me for the pregnancy?
• I don’t know if I would be a good parent.
• How do I tell my family?
• When should I tell my family?
• I’m afraid my parents are going to be disappointed.
• What about money?
• What about school?
• What about my plans?
We understand you have a lot of questions right now. You may also have a lot of other people’s thoughts thrown at you. We are here to help you figure out what’s right for you.
You have a story. We are here to listen. You are not alone. Our team of client advocates and healthcare professionals are here to educate you and help you understand all of your options in a caring and confidential environment.
Just a reminder that all of our services are free and confidential so you have everything to gain by making an appointment with one of our client advocates to see how we can best meet your needs.